Tuesday, September 26, 2006

UNeSS

As you know, we hope to bring you the latest music news here on Hott2Trott before it happens. So I'd like to introduce you to UNeSS:



I first found UNeSS in a link on Danity Kane's myspace page a couple of months ago. He's just signed a record deal and is busy recording at the moment. He's also a keen producer and has produced tracks for 'Cassie's' debut album. After I listened to a couple of his tracks I found this video of him singing. Check it out, prepare to be amazed:



First time I watched that I was blown away, I love his voice. I think there are big things to come from him. Remember you saw him here first. What do you think? Do you want to see more UNeSS? For more information click onto his official website (coming soon) or his official myspace page:
www.unessonline.com
UNeSS official Myspace

No comments: