Monday, September 25, 2006

Hott Or Not?

I really hope that you guys are enjoying what you're finding on the blog. I'll try and fill it with as many exciting and different features as I can. I want to try and supply you with awesome photos, polls, videos and the newest music. I've got a lot of ideas about what I want to do on here...

The latest one I've had is the Man/Woman Of The Month polls. The rules are simple, I'll put six celebrities against each other for your vote each month, three guys vs. each other and the three girls face one another in separate polls. Vote for which ever one you want, and for whatever reason, the best singer/actor or whoever is the best eye-candy, just make sure your favourite wins. When the poll is closed I'll count the votes and find the winners Man and Woman Of The Month. I'll post more photos of each of the winners and they will both return next month to defend their title against four new celebrities.

I've got loads more coming for you soon, stay right here. Got any comments/suggestions about what you've seen or would like to see? Leave a comment!

No comments: