Thursday, November 23, 2006

Danity Kane Update

We haven't heard much from Danity Kane since the news that 'Ride For You' is going to be the next single, most probably because they've been busy touring and performing. I've been waiting (what seems like forever) for the new video, so guess how excited I was when I found out the 'Ride For You' video has been shot and will be released soon. We've even got a photo of the girls on the set:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It looks cool, and Aubrey looks so overly fab, she's so ghetto! And if that wasn't enough, after the recent news that the album has finally gone platinum, (congratulations girls!) a new Christmas single from the girls 'Home For Christmas' has leaked. It's a cool festive song with a touch of hip-hop production, check it out yourselves:

-Download; 'Home For Christmas'

Enjoy! Keep checking back for the full video coming soon, I'll post it up as soon as I get my hands on it.
Credit to danitykane.nu for the photo and Karla over at starsvip for the track. Thanks!

No comments: